Shertech Nuclear COVID-19/Flu Response
Shertech Pharmacy is committed to the health and safety of our customers, patients, and valued employees. We understand that the increasing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the flu is concerning to everyone and we want to emphasize that we are taking as many necessary preventive measures and precautions as possible. We want to share with you some of the actions we have put in place to address the situation.
- Shertech has increased our schedule of disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in all Shertech locations.
- Everyone is screened before entering the pharmacy and must use good hygiene outlined by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) when returning to the pharmacy.
- Masks are a requirement in the pharmacy and while in facilities.
- All pigs (syringe containers) coming back from the facilities we serve are quarantined for disinfecting. All dose containers follow our robust, patented, disinfecting protocol that includes a high temperature washing process prior to being used again for future deliveries.
- All shipping cases are disinfected inside and out once they return to our pharmacy.
- Drivers are required to wear nitrile gloves at the point of removing cases from our vehicles and to continue wearing them during drop off and pickup of cases at your facility. Gloves are discarded into a designated container once the cases are secured in our vehicles, this will take place in between each and every delivery for each facility. This eliminates carrying possible contamination between facilities and to prevent additional exposure to drivers.
- Drivers cars are sprayed with disinfectant after each delivery shift.
Shertech Pharmacy will continue to protect our customers, patients, and employees in this ever evolving situation.